Click here to view the International Association of Fundraising Professional Benefits
1) Join AFP and become a part of the world's largest community of charitable fundraisers.
2) Information and research, Library services, publications, and research keep AFP members up to date on the latest information on fundraising practices.
3) AFP’s highly acclaimed bi-monthly magazine Advancing Philanthropy examines issues facing fundraisers and the philanthropic process. It includes enlightening interviews, how-to articles, current research, and information on public policy.
4) The AFP Fundraising Resource Center staff are available to research and locate answers to your fundraising questions from over 3,200 reference works.
5) AFP monitors legislative and regulatory issues that affect fundraising and philanthropy and keeps members informed through Legislative Updates and Action Alerts.
6) Directory of Consultants and Resource Partner Pages is a comprehensive annual listing of consultants and resource partners ready to meet your organization's needs.
7) AFP’s Career Profile examines member demographics, career trends, salaries, and experience. Find out about the members of your profession.
8) AFP members have access to the AFP Membership Directoryonline through the Member Gateway. This members-only benefit is an important networking and resource tool.