1. Join the Development team at The Village Family Service Center (The Village) and help kids and families across the region. We have an opportunity for a Director of Development operating out of our Fargo, ND office. The Village is looking for someone with sincerity, high-energy, integrity and intelligence to help raise funds to provide top-notch behavioral health services across our agency's two-state footprint. See the link: https://thevillagefamily.applicantpro.com/jobs/816089.html
2. West Central Initiative seeks an Associate Director of Development to join its growing fundraising team. WCI is looking for someone who can optimize its donor database and create fundraising plans and communication that reach and inspire its constituents. In this brand-new position, the successful candidate will be able to use his/her creativity, energy and skill set to help grow and strengthen both WCI's development program and regional philanthropy.
Application and additional information are available at employment.wcif.org. Interested applicants, please send cover letter, resume and a completed application to Sandy King, West Central Initiative, PO Box 318, Fergus Falls, MN 56538. This position is posted online at http://employment.wcif.org
3. Vice President of Development, Major Gifts. University of North Dakota Alumni Association & Foundation, Grand Forks.
The Vice President of Development, Major Gifts (VP) provides strategic direction, vision, and management of the UND Foundation’s major giving program and is responsible for planning and administering a comprehensive fundraising program with the Strategic Fundraising Team. The VP of Development, Major Gifts will direct and oversee the fundraising efforts of the major giving program, including staffing assignments, goal setting, procedures, reports, budgets, and other daily tasks. The VP of Development, Major Gifts will develop fundraising strategies and priorities, and coordinate all activities, meetings, report, and outcomes associated with the major gifts fundraising staff. To apply or to refer candidates, please contact Jon Derek Croteau, Ed.D., Vice President for Client Relations, LOIS L. LINDAUER SEARCHES, at jcroteau@LLLSearches.com
4. Mount Rushmore Society, Rapid City, South Dakota, is offering a Director of Philanthropy job opportunity. See the link for a more thorough description and application process. http://www.mountrushmoresociety.com/DSN/wwwmtrushmorebookstorecom/Content/Director%20of%20Philanthropy%20%20040218dns.pdf
5. Bismarck State College has an opening for: BSC Foundation – Development Manager.
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Responsible for the management, solicitation, stewardship and expansion of fundraising activities; managing and implementing fundraising campaigns and special fundraising projects.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: To be considered for this position, all applications must be fully submitted by 5:00 pm on June 29, 2018. To apply, click the Apply button at the top of the page. Complete the online application and upload a cover letter, resume, and copies of transcripts (undergraduate and graduate). Paper applications will not be accepted. (NOTE: Incomplete files will NOT be considered.) Go to: http://bismarckstate.edu/employment/
STARTING DATE: August 1, 2018, or sooner.
For more information or assistance contact: Human Resources (701) 224-5531. This position requires a criminal history record check.